Kindly Donate us some amount of money so that we can deliver our services more better. Please Help Us If you are unable to donate us using above button then please click buy now . You will able to give some money to us through buying. so help us and we will then give you more better services then
Here is the Tutorial for installing Clockwork Mod(CWM) on Xperia neo L.
It enables you to install unsupported apps on your phone and many other things.
1. Rooted Android Device.
2. Tool download it from Below.
3.Patience [No Download link available]
How to install CWM on Xperia neo L:
1. Download Tool : Install CWM for Xperia neo L from below.
2. Enable USB Debugging On your Smart Phone.
3. ADB(Android Debugging Bridge) Drivers should be installed on your PC.
4. Extract files of the Tool to the PC and run the file named ("install-cwm1.cmd").
5. Connect the Xperia neo L (in switch-off mode) by pressing (Back key) to the PC.
6. Follow the instructions given when you open the file mentioned above.
7. When finished Reboot your phone.
9. To get into CWM recovery menu,at boot time immediately repeatedly press the Volume Down to go to the CWM menu.
Download Tools from here:
1. CWM Tool : Download
2. ADB Drivers: Download
This Post Was Written By :
Prashant Sharma is a Computer Master , Android Hacker currently studying at K.V. Indian Military Acedamy , Dehradun , Uttrakhand situated in India.He is addicted towards the coming technologies and Gagdets. He is also an Computer Programmer as he knows the computer languages like C,C++,etc.He started his interest towards Computers, Androids and Technologies in 2008. Read More..